Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwevin

So basically, i got banned for player harrasment/bullying. First of all it was literally a joke and i never had any bad intentions with it. Also, Broquu never told me to stop himself. He just randomly reported me and i thought that was kinda sad so i made 1 last joke. After i made that one last joke i got perm muted. This was not even a problem for me but like 10minutes later i randomly got banned. Also, a lot of other people were making the same jokes about him but they didnt get punished. So i never had any bad intentions with the things ive said and a lot of others were saying the same stuff. I hope i can get unbanned.

FoxyBearGames

Sentry
Community Rep
Even if the person in question never asked you specifically to stop that doesn't mean they didn't report you. Harassment is harassment and bullying is bullying, and neither of those two things should be going on over a block game my friend :sentry:

kwevin

Even if the person in question never asked you specifically to stop that doesn't mean they didn't report you. Harassment is harassment and bullying is bullying, and neither of those two things should be going on over a block game my friend :sentry:
Well i was not the only one that did it. And its literally not even bullying. I only changed 1 letter of his name. And i got permamuted in first place so i dont get why i got banned aswell.

Kaph

Sentry
First of all, it's not okay to harass someone just because other people did it too. Secondly, punishments are issued on a case-by-case basis, so the context of your actions and your history on the server are relevant to your ban. Saying "other people didn't get banned for it" doesn't really matter.

kwevin

First of all, it's not okay to harass someone just because other people did it too. Secondly, punishments are issued on a case-by-case basis, so the context of your actions and your history on the server are relevant to your ban. Saying "other people didn't get banned for it" doesn't really matter.
But at first i got perma muted but without doing anything else i got banned? Thats weird right?

Skuhoo

Administrator
Guardian
I also didnt know that u guys were this strict with ''bullying''..

Well now you know. You received a tempban on top of your permamute because of how quickly you decided to ignore the warning I gave you hours before.

Status
Not open for further replies.