Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

LostProperty For Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostProperty

Sentry
Community Rep

Current rank:
Slicer/LCR

Which rank you are applying for:
Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank:
Sentry is a important role for loka to run smoothly. Sentry's have to be a good problem solver. These players have to keep an open mind. See both sides of the story spite past differences. Sentry's should be welcoming and trustworthy to new and old players. Sentry's should keep a professional manner while dealing with these things.

Why you think you should become this rank:
I've been a part of loka community since Jul 10, 2017. I've seen loka at its best and worst. I feel like I've done a lot on loka. So I want to return the favor. I want to help new and old players by giving back. Many people have helped me through my time playing and I feel like it's my turn to return the favor.

When you started playing on the server:
Jul 10, 2017

Time zone:
PST

How often do you play (hours a day/week):
My time recently has been really low because my PC broke. I have my laptop I hop on once and a while. But plan to start more on my laptop.

Last edited:

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
+1 Lost deserves this position and has put time and effort into Loka. I think he'd make a good loyal and helpful member to the Staff team.

Last edited:

ThePigGang

+1 Despite his computer problems he still puts in an effort to log on. He also was one of the first people I met on loka, very welcoming and helpful.

FoxyBearGames

Sentry
Community Rep
+1 Lost has been around Loka for a great deal of time now and will make a good Sentry. It's been a pleasure working with him over the past few months as an LCR and just in general being friends with him. Good luck on the promotion my man :sentry:

FroggyFruit1357

Lost is someone who's been an active member of the community for as long as I can remember. When he got LCR, he asked my opinions of things such as cheating, toxicity, and when I was a Sentry, what it involved. He has a huge interest in screensharing players to make the community a more fair and balanced one. He's already shown that he has some serious skills in using both ss programs and manual ss on other servers. Lost is one of those people who doesn't need to be edgy or skilled in one thing or another to have people like him. He's a genuinely good person who cares about the well-being of others and the server, regardless of which side he's on (Canadians smh). While he may not be the best at PvP or building, I can see him being a great Sentry. From one fruit to another, +1.

LostProperty

Sentry
Community Rep
Lost is someone who's been an active member of the community for as long as I can remember. When he got LCR, he asked my opinions of things such as cheating, toxicity, and when I was a Sentry, what it involved. He has a huge interest in screensharing players to make the community a more fair and balanced one. He's already shown that he has some serious skills in using both ss programs and manual ss on other servers. Lost is one of those people who doesn't need to be edgy or skilled in one thing or another to have people like him. He's a genuinely good person who cares about the well-being of others and the server, regardless of which side he's on (Canadians smh). While he may not be the best at PvP or building, I can see him being a great Sentry. From one fruit to another, +1.
when my pc is fixed 1v1 me

FoxyBearGames

Sentry
Community Rep
+1 Lost has been around Loka for a great deal of time now and will make a good Sentry. It's been a pleasure working with him over the past few months as an LCR and just in general being friends with him. Good luck on the promotion my man :sentry:
@LostProperty I'm retracting my above statement until you change your name to LostMonopoly

Status
Not open for further replies.