Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. MasonMcBadbat

Yuletide 2020 Appreciation Post

The key there is to go left. Always left. You’ll eventually reach the end of most mazes without getting turned around or frustrated. Good music helps too
  2. MasonMcBadbat

Suggestion piglin stonks

I actually love the spirit behind the idea. Supporting NPC factions through donations/objectives in hopes the side you helped wins out is a mechanic I’d love to get into
  3. MasonMcBadbat

Yuletide 2020 Appreciation Post

Haven't played through the questline yet? Don't read this! Spoilers ahead.
  4. MasonMcBadbat

McDanky Ban Appeal

-1 -Known rebel. -Built a nuke in Dong Dank and forgot where he put it. -Enjoys sand.
  5. MasonMcBadbat

Castalina for Lore Dev

+1. One of those apps where I’m suprised the person doesn’t already have the position in question. High passion for the subject and certified cool person!
  6. MasonMcBadbat

The Southern Horns Series

Dear Cast, I wrote you but you still ain't callin' I left my vuln, my cords and my discord at the bottom.
  7. MasonMcBadbat

MsDanky for Slicer

+1 One of the coolest of cats
  8. MasonMcBadbat

Add one sentence V2!

The fuzzy boy had been saving his shards for years.
  9. MasonMcBadbat

Territory Colors

Howdy, I'm not big on all the towns in an alliance using the same color on the map. Each continent feels much less lively to look at and anyone who needs clarification on who is allied to who can just check in-game. You also get a feel for which alliances are more centralized/same "culture"...
  10. MasonMcBadbat

Improving Town FPS

Dong Dank sits on a tile with lots of history. With all those previous owners come walls of empty chests, abandoned side projects and defunct redstone contraptions buried underground. The average FPS in the city takes a hit from all the clutter. I've been making passes to improve in-city...
  11. MasonMcBadbat

Disturbedmoskito for pve dev

High recommend. One of the best picks for PVE team out there +1
  12. MasonMcBadbat

September Conquest Update

Big fan! Love the step towards tile improvements
  13. MasonMcBadbat

Consider Implementing Loka UHC

How about a one-off UHC event?
  14. MasonMcBadbat

Suggestion Bulk buying from market? Add the ability to put those items into shulkers automatically

I found that it made a fun little dynamic where someone would put up a great deal and when we all caught word we'd rush there and back with invins of the stuff like a race
  15. MasonMcBadbat

Suggestion Crossbow Buff

This might be an opportunity to have the crossbow fill a different role.
  16. MasonMcBadbat

Iwasnotthere for Sentry

YEA SON +1
  17. MasonMcBadbat

Xlan for Sentry

+1 what a nice cereal box
  18. MasonMcBadbat

Thanius' Very Good Construction Inc.

High chances DD/Sandsete will be big customers. I'll take a look around at what we might need!