Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Whmp's Lokamc unban apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinian

I'm sorry for opened so many ban appeal's but I truly and honestly believe I deserve a unban from LokaMc i know what I did was wrong and joining on the alt accounts was unnecessary that was wrong on my end and never should have been done I done this thing to get me banned because I was being immature and disrespectful I have changed from what I was. I'm sorry if i am being annoying with the appeal's but please give me once more chance I done this because I thought this server was shit it got clowned on by many many people and i believed all of it and all of my friends are now going to Loka and now I am wanting to come with them to Loka and enjoy the server with friends. Like i said again i want another chance thank you for your time.

Last edited:

FroggyFruit1357

Hasn't been a month yet, give it some more time man. If it's a perm-ban I'd wait at least more than 2 months to make an appeal. -1

FoxyBearGames

Sentry
Community Rep
If you hacked once, you're bound to do it again unless a VERY HUGE amount of time has passed. There are a number of people who have come back from being hackers to being people who play the server but you will need to wait a very long time until even thinking about coming back my friend.

Samisol

Slicer
The fact that you alted right after getting banned for hacking tells me that you cannot be trusted to come back. Maybe in a few months

Splinian

If you hacked once, you're bound to do it again unless a VERY HUGE amount of time has passed. There are a number of people who have come back from being hackers to being people who play the server but you will need to wait a very long time until even thinking about coming back my friend.
can a get someone to vouch for me?

casperistrash

I'm sorry for opened so many ban appeal's but I truly and honestly believe I deserve a unban from LokaMc i know what I did was wrong and joining on the alt accounts was unnecessary that was wrong on my end and never should have been done I done this thing to get me banned because I was being immature and disrespectful I have changed from what I was. I'm sorry if i am being annoying with the appeal's but please give me once more chance I done this because I thought this server was shit it got clowned on by many many people and i believed all of it and all of my friends are now going to Loka and now I am wanting to come with them to Loka and enjoy the server with friends. Like i said again i want another chance thank you for your time.
-1 u literally called a few people "loka players" as an insult while arguing in rp discord pre ringo raid

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We are not going to unban someone who has hacked multiple times and then tried to ban evade in such a short space of time. I suggest waiting a considerable amount of time before you try and appeal again. Only then will we consider your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.