Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Valyrian Stall at the Wester Fruitopia Tournament

SigmaFlash

Well-Known Member
Slicer

THE VALYRIAN STALL!

TWO RAFFLES, MYSTERY SWORDS, A MAPART AUCTION & MORE!
Swords Raffles
2 cores per entry. 4 swords, 4 winners!
swords (2).pngswords (3).pngswords (4).pngswords (1).png

Tank God Raffles
4 cores per entry. 1 fully lored set & lored shield. 1 winner!
tank (2).pngtank (4).pngtank (3).pngtank (5).pngtank (1).png

Thor Mapart Auction
I'm going to be auctioning off this custom 6 map Thor Mapart. It is 1 of 1 and no one else has this mapart. Become the only owner of the Thor Mapart. You will have to pay a 25% deposit when you make a bid in order to make sure there is no meme bids and then pay the rest of the 75% after the auction is over! If you get outbid, you do get your 25% deposit back.

36fcb03a850b2fb502f3fddc86309d21.png

Mystery Sword
9 mystery lored swords being sold for 96 diamond blocks each. Guaranteed lored sword! Get yourself ready because this one hit my orbs hard. First come, first serve!

Make sure to come out to the stall. We are the closest stall to the arena and a lot of time and orbs went into this stall and this is the biggest stall Valyria has ran so far. Make sure to come out and check out what we got because there are a lot of swords and cool items to be won! My discord is SigmaFlash#7508 for any questions or you can ask me questions when I am online on Loka. You can also ask 36s or jakeman5 on discord or in-game for any purchases and they will help you.
 
Last edited:
Top