Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Terryn_Greystone for Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terryn_Greystone

Sentry

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank: A Sentry should be mature, unbiased, and also pleasant to talk to, yet also still capable of being very serious when needed. If there's an issue with a person breaking the rules, it should be dealt with directly, and quickly. A Sentry should be able to stay calm and conducted when faced with an issue, and not let emotions cloud their judgement. So as to be able to properly fufull their duty as a moderator.

Why you think you should become this rank: Over the past few years I have owned several MC servers, along with being an admin within one MC server, which at the time, was fairly active, and very often had rule breakers. I also own quite a few Discord servers, and of course, I lead my town on Loka. All this has given me a lot of experience on rule inforcement, and maintaining maturity during times where others would give in to childish behavior. I am very confident that I can handle becoming a Sentry, that I will be able to take all of what I have learned over the past few years and put it towards making sure Loka stays a fun and safe place for people to play.

When you started playing on the server: May 18, 2018

Time zone: PST

How often do you play (hours a day/week): Around 6-8 hours a day.

TheFragileBlade

Slicer
+1 I have known Blaze for over a year now and while I would have said -1 a few months ago I feel that he has restored my faith in him. He is a responsible member of the community and he has fostered players into Loka helping them along their journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.