Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Orphious For Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyBearGames

Sentry
Community Rep
Orphious is someone who has been active and helpful in the community since his joining and has exhibited the traits of Slicer in that time. He is someone who I have been thinking about nominating for some time now, and I believe that he will fit the role of Slicer well. Time and time again I've seen him helping new players in public chat and I've enjoyed conversing with him both in public chat and in direct messages. Good luck on the nomination my man :praise:

Daviq

Orphious is someone who has been active and helpful in the community since his joining and has exhibited the traits of Slicer in that time. He is someone who I have been thinking about nominating for some time now, and I believe that he will fit the role of Slicer well. Time and time again I've seen him helping new players in public chat and I've enjoyed conversing with him both in public chat and in direct messages. Good luck on the nomination my man :praise:

jakeman5

Sentry
+1
Orphious is one of the most helpful people in chat that you will see. Even though he is on my "enemies" side he is one of the friendliest and most fun players to interact with on Loka. He is a great member of the community and definitely deserves to be a slicer.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
+1 not only is he a very active, friendly member of the community, he's probably one of the least toxic people I know on Loka and in my alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.