As usual, lots of fixes of bugs, chasing away lag, and polish post update. Here's a catchup!
- Items popped off Item Frames in Towns will be sent to Town Escrow if they despawn.
- "Because Minecraft", Items removed from frames have a tendency to go stupid places, into walls, etc. As a courtesy, we'll tag those items and if they should despawn because they get lost somewhere, we'll send them to your Town Escrow.
- In the Tab list for a fight, a couple changes to the X/Y in the headers:
- Before a fight, the "Town Name (X/Y)" will show Players Registered/Total Possible Players
- Once the fight starts, X/Y will then represent Players Alive/Players Registered.
- Basically no longer useful to see "potential players" once the fight is started.
- Some "partial" blocks like soulsand/farmland/path blocks, etc no longer cause player blood drops to fail and then just drop redstone.
- Land Mine Modules on Radars spawn fewer mines, but still quite a bunch.
- Player kills in Yellow Wilderness will now only broadcast to nearby players.
- These will typically be hotspots for pvp, so there's no point in spamming everyone with those ganks.
- Loads of Tab fixes, polish. Also was causing basically all the lag.