Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Marioistrash for Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marioistrash

Slicer

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank: Sentries should always make new players welcomed to the community and should also answer all questions players ask in the guide chat. Sentries should also have a good understanding of the rules to ensure that they make no errors moderating the public chats. Their main goal is to make Loka a better place and take action on any rule breakers ensuring a non-toxic community.

Why you think you should become this rank: I've been on the server for 5 years and seen the issues with Loka especially recently. There's a ton of players and there are not enough active sentries to monitor everybody. I see a lot of questions unanswered in guide chat and players breaking chat rules. I have a great knowledge of the rules and would love to give back to Loka by being this role. I would like the help the server even more by giving ideas and suggestions to make Loka a better experience for everyone.

When you started playing on the server: June 26th, 2015 on the account xFaLLxGuYx

Time zone: EST

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 8-10 Hours a week

jakeman5

Slicer
+1 Such a great guy, he's always extremely helpful and loves the server. Has been in calls with him and he was extremely quick to help me when I asked. He has a wealth of knowledge about the server and would be an asset to Lokas staff. Definitely has my support.

Curlyy

Sentry
+1 ngl thought he wasn't that great when I first knew of him, but after actually talking to him it's apparent that he's a mature and passionate member of this community. He would be great for this role in my honest opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.