Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Lurnn for LCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurnn

Community Rep
Current rank: Settler
What you think is expected of position:
I think an LCR is expected to be an active player within the server who can give accurate representations and examples of what's going on in the community whether it be conquest or town stuff, letting crypt and mag know about the stuff they may miss considering they aren't playing every day like normal players, and to contribute and to the server in a healthy way.
Why you think players should support you:
I think the players should support me as I am a quite active and an avid player on loka, and I feel as I could bring many ideas and show the server cool things to touch on and add
When you started playing on the server:
July 28th 2020, about 7 months ago.
(Optional) A category within Loka you'd like to represent (Building, PvP, Story, etc):
PvP
Time zone:
GMT
How often do you play (hours a day/week):
Multiple hours nearly every day

Curlyy

Sentry
+1
Although he does kill hundreds of kittens and bees on the daily (terrible, I know), he does actually have the knowledge and skillset necessary to become a great LCR. He's been staff on other servers before and therefore knows about the limitations and possibilities of running one, and also is a very good communicator (once you get past the homosexual remarks) and can create and pass on ideas clearly. He may not be a good person! But he would be a good LCR!

Lurnn

Community Rep
+1
Although he does kill hundreds of kittens and bees on the daily (terrible, I know), he does actually have the knowledge and skillset necessary to become a great LCR. He's been staff on other servers before and therefore knows about the limitations and possibilities of running one, and also is a very good communicator (once you get past the homosexual remarks) and can create and pass on ideas clearly. He may not be a good person! But he would be a good LCR!
(i said i loved him that wasn't homophobic...) anyways thanks for the +1 and the bees attacked me and died, i never swung my blade!

Status
Not open for further replies.