Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Khanye unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

supcrip

I have been muted on Lokamc before 2021. I made a bad mistake and told someone to commit self harm. I understand how my actions where wrong and what I did wrong. I want to prove to the loka community I'm worthy to speak again and that I did mess up and I do understand what I said. I know for a fact I will never say that again, I would greatly appreciate another chance.

supcrip

-1 Don't think i need to touch on this much
youre just mad because I ganked you and youre being toxic towards me. You're also mad I didnt buy u a csgo knife. Everyone in Requiem can back me up when u left saying ew fuck you khanye out of nowhere.

LostProperty

Sentry
Community Rep
youre just mad because I ganked you and youre being toxic towards me. You're also mad I didnt buy u a csgo knife. Everyone in Requiem can back me up when u left saying ew fuck you khanye out of nowhere.
U offered to buy me a knife. I don't care about set at all. You were overly toxic for no reason. You constantly start beef and I don't think you should be unmuted.

jakeman5

Sentry
I still think this is too early of an appeal, considering you made a recent appeal two months ago, and then the issue continued to persist. Give it some time, continue to try to be an overall positive influence on Loka in the coming future. Best of luck Khanye!

Samisol

i dont think it helps your case that you are cursing on your appeal. Good Luck!

supcrip

i dont think it helps your case that you are cursing on your appeal. Good Luck!
I was quoting what Lost said to me, for him being staff and super bias I don't think its fair. He is just pressed about other stuff not even loka related and doesn't like me in general because he was using me for money. I'm sorry but the fact you're trying to say "I cursed on my appeal" I literally quoted a staff member.

Magpieman

Administrator
Staff member
Old One
Our stance has not changed since your last appeal less than 2 months ago.
The same issues still persist so we have no plans to lift this mute at this time.

You clearly don't understand how your actions were wrong as you continue to act in the same manner in discord and other platforms. We have no interest in unmuting someone who speaks the way you currently do. Your use of derogatory language is unacceptable in any setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.