Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Kaph for PvE Dev

Kaph

Sentry

Current rank: Sentry

Which role you are applying for: PvE developer

Why you think you should become this role: Having joined the server over five years ago, I've spent a lot of time on Loka and I would love to help the server beyond my duties as a Sentry. Joining the PvE team is perfect for this, as I've long wanted more server quests, and I believe that instead of sitting on the sidelines simply expecting it to come, I could play an active role in helping develop it. I believe that I could create engaging narratives, properly understand what Loka's playerbase wants, and work effectively amongst the current team of PvE developers.

When you started playing on the server: March 26, 2016

Time zone: BST

How often do you play: 4-6 hours per day

Favourite NPC on Loka: Zevran, he seems dark and mysterious, and knows secrets about the Dreadfort

Example of a quest you would write if you were accepted: I would like to explore Captain Abel's character, as he seems like a wise figure who would have a lot of interesting stories to tell. I would like to use his background as a captain to explore how Lokans travel, and potentially delve into the histories of Varennos, Araya and Olrik (the NPCs that assist in travel to Garama, Ascalon and Kalros respectively). Perhaps he would interact with Frodii, who owns only a humble dinghy, or perhaps he would have disdain for the airships of the new world. Quests involving Captain Abel could involve engaging exploration and hunting aspects.

DisturbedMoskito

Slicer
Your ideas for quests seems fun and I totally see something like it being created. Exploring lesser known characters to uncover more lore about the world and places. Nothing more to say really, I think you are a good fit for the pve team and that we need more people like you!
+1

FoxyBearGames

Sentry
Community Rep
+1 Kaph would make for a great PVE Developer and I'd be more than happy to work with him going forward!

PartayArc

Sentry
Your ideas for quests seems fun and I totally see something like it being created. Exploring lesser known characters to uncover more lore about the world and places. Nothing more to say really, I think you are a good fit for the pve team and that we need more people like you!
+1
The only places you can find lore about the world or some characters would have to be in Loka's lore channel. Not all characters have lore or the lore was unlocked by a citizens text bug atm.