Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

HyperTotodile for Slicer

FoxyBearGames

Sentry
Community Rep
Hyper has been an active and helpful member of the Loka community who has brought countless people onto the server, mainly being the "UHC" crowd. I think he's done his fair share of contributions to growing the server and being a friendly face in the community to deserve Slicer. He's also knowledgeable about the server and is chill to talk to. Good luck Mr. HyperTotodile on Slicer!

Steak__

+1 one of the nicest players I have ever met on the server. He is always willing to help out existing and new players all the time.

FroggyFruit1357

Always willing to teach new players how to play the server and is always willing to learn so he can spread his knowledge. Very friendly and I actually haven't seen him toxic before. Very honored to have him in my town teaching more members. +1

jakeman5

Sentry
+1
Hyper is always finding a way to be helpful whether it is teaching new players the server or helping me find people to translate the Loka Academy discord this is 1000% deserved. I cannot tell you the amount of times I have reached out to Hyper to get things done and they always get done. I cannot support this enough.

hiy0u

hypertodile has forced at gunpoint recruited countless uhc players to loka (myself included). he has helped us many times to have a good and fun experience on this new server, and those efforts definitely succeeded as most of the uhc recruits are enjoying loka a lot. i believe he is fit to be slicer since he is a very helpful guy to new players (especially uhc) and an overall chill + good guy. +1

tabither

Slicer
Nice friendly cool guy that has brought a lot of new players to the Loka community and helped them learn how Loka works, very yes!
+1

Lurnn

Community Rep

i think if he will get the slicer of rank he will do the ban on my friend @36s as his name is clearly reference to satanic meaning and sadness me if 36s ban :(