Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Amphire perm ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Amphire
Length of Ban: Perm
Reason for ban: ban evading on a alt/trying to crash the server

Why should you get unbanned:
I was originally banned for being stupid and messing with the server (which was a perm). I ruined many people experience and wasted staffs time, and I'm really sorry for this, I've learned from my mistakes and wont do this again. I'm not toxic to anyone or anything, I just like hopping on fights and play with friends. I've been perm banned I believe over a month and would like to play Loka again.

Addressing the "alt":
Crusaider, which is my brothers account, has logged in way before my ban and helped in many fights. I believe he also told staff on discord Dms that he will start playing with me. I'm guessing he logged on after i got banned making my ban change to an "ban evading".

RedditMoment: its currently appears as possible alts, I think i accidently logged on with this account and logged of instantly, didn't complete the tutorial

Again, I'm really sorry for ruining the server and would like for my ban to be reduced and receive a second chance.

zaa_wardo

Amphire may have done some bad but I believe that he can reestablish himself as a good non toxic player, I believe he can do this as me and him were enemy's on emc but we are now allies and friends on here. +1

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
-2 threw my block game fight with lag u evil imposter

For real though wait a bit longer to appeal this also because you're banned your siblings account will also be banned until you eventually do, since most siblings have access to each others accounts.

Last edited:

hxfr

I was originally banned for being stupid and messing with the server (which was a perm). I ruined many people experience and wasted staffs time, and I'm really sorry for this, I've learned from my mistakes and wont do this again. I'm not toxic to anyone or anything, I just like hopping on fights and play with friends. I've been perm banned I believe over a month and would like to play Loka again.

Addressing the "alt":
Crusaider, which is my brothers account, has logged in way before my ban and helped in many fights. I believe he also told staff on discord Dms that he will start playing with me. I'm guessing he logged on after i got banned making my ban change to an "ban evading".

RedditMoment: its currently appears as possible alts, I think i accidently logged on with this account and logged of instantly, didn't complete the tutorial

Again, I'm really sorry for ruining the server and would like for my ban to be reduced and receive a second chance.
+1, great young syrian boy he needs a second chance, he placed his toaster next to his router so thats why the server started lagging. i can confirm the electricity would cause issues.

SayreSlayer

+1 refuggees such as amphire are not accomsted to western minecraft servers and the brutal regime of bashir al assad had made him igrnoat to our types of rules

UghTedzi

Addressing the "alt":

-1 his toaster caused me to lose my loka fight

FoxyBearGames

Sentry
Community Rep
For the offenses that you racked up I think it's way too early to consider un-banning you. Trying to crash the server and ban evade are both very serious offenses, and I think you need to understand the severity of your actions before considering re-appealing. On top of this you've been accused of trying to crash other servers, which again, just furthers my -1.

hxfr

For the offenses that you racked up I think it's way too early to consider un-banning you. Trying to crash the server and ban evade are both very serious offenses, and I think you need to understand the severity of your actions before considering re-appealing. On top of this you've been accused of trying to crash other servers, which again, just furthers my -1.
brother, mashallah

he loves loka chan he is a brother

Magpieman

Administrator
Staff member
Old One
We have no interest in lifting your ban at this time. You were only banned 1 month ago and showed no care for any other members of the community. Far more time will have to pass for us to consider lifting the ban. I will remind you that any further attempts to ban evade, whether that be through proxies or otherwise will result in us rejecting all future appeals indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.