Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. babycat

How old are you?

Due to the nature of excel being so powerful you should probably make this a google sheet instead. I am 267 years old though according to the math... It doesn't feel like I have been playing for almost 4 IRL years :|
  2. babycat

Suggestion Instabreakability of Deepslate

From my perspective, this isn't a question of making Minecraft easy and more of a question of removing factors that don't bring anyone enjoyment. As it stands right now mining a block of deep slate takes 6 times as long as an absolute minimum due to the nature of how breaking blocks works. If...
  3. babycat

The price drop in beacons is an outcome I can see potentially happening by making it possible to get Haste from other sources. I think in general it wouldn't negatively impact the economy to any significant level though. A lot of towns have stuff near the bedrock layer that's away from people...
  4. babycat

Hi! As I am sure many have noticed the newly added deepslate block in the 1.17 update is harder than stone, and does not instantly break when minded with efficiency 5 and haste 2 on a diamond pickaxe. I have come up with 3 ideas that could allow for the instant mining of deepslate blocks on...
  5. babycat

1.17.1 versus 1.16.4 Performance

It will likely be more stable though due to the improved chunk loading, so there will be less FPS fluctuation as you move about the battlefield.
  6. babycat

One thing that also needs to be noted about my testing is that it was done while 1. Standing Still, and 2. Without any other players around With these factors in play, the performance drop will likely be less significant due to the increased demand and Minecraft's already good handling...
  7. babycat

It is possible (and I think likely) that with 1.17.1 and Optifine/Sodium performance will be more consistent as well due to improved chunk handling. I think it doesn't make much sense to worry.
  8. babycat

TLDR: Gameplay might see slightly lower FPS while standing still, but when moving around the performance will be smoother due to improved chunk loading algorithms in 1.17.1 resulting in an overall better experience for the average player. Hardware Configuration & Settings CPU: i9-10900k @...
  9. babycat

Babycat's Better Brewers (Orders Temporarily Closed)

Orders have been temporarily closed as the ones I have will likely take a few weeks to fill. I'll reopen the orders after all of the existing orders have been filled.
  10. babycat

It has been included, I also added the size of the brewers too. <3 Based on my math this version of the brewer uses approximately 5 to 4.67 Hoppers/Stand in the main Brewer, which I am honestly really happy with as that is still with it being fully automatic.
  11. babycat

Babycat's Better Brewers Intelligent Brewing Over the last 3 years, I have worked to revolutionize the state of mass automatic brewing in Minecraft and on LokaMC. The product of that work is the V7 Super Brewer Series, capstoned by the V7 SuperMAX. All V7 Super Brewers come standard with...
  12. babycat

Safe Storage System (Closed for unknown time)

One thing you may want to consider is that by being secretive about how the security of your system works is that there is no information on our end how it’s protected. In the past when I considered building a vault which works quite similarly to what you are talking about I planned to have the...
  13. babycat

No Plans to Implement Void Storage Addition: Withdrawl Hoppers

While you're right, I hate absolutely everything about this...
  14. babycat

No Plans to Implement Void Storage Addition: Withdrawl Hoppers

In the currently implementation of void storage only one person can access an inventory at any time and this can prove to be a problem in larger towns when preparing for fights as getting potions out of void storage chests can take a lot of time. Because of this towns can build chest walls that...
  15. babycat

Implement in Future Add convex geometry support to Town Zones

Okeydokey! For now I will zone my awfully weird geometry on my house with like 30 zones :3
  16. babycat

Implement in Future Add convex geometry support to Town Zones

WorldEdit is very powerful and with that power comes a wide variety of those tools and many ways to use them. Loka Utilizes the WorldEdit selection system using the Gold Axe for the creation of town zones using /town zone. At present, the creation of a town zone will use a cuboid selection...
  17. babycat

DFG1125 For Slicer

Since I have known DFG for many years now I think that I know how DFG acts online fairly well. From what I have seen DFG is able to be a well performing member of communities and has had prior mod experience. Because of this I think that DFG has the skills needed to be a member of the team of...
  18. babycat

Origins of your username...

I personally have two usernames that get used. Babycat was chosen for my Minecraft username back when I got it. The name Babycat came from a stuffie I had since I was ~1.5 or so years old. Sometimes if Babycat is taken I add the numbers 808 and that does not have to do with living in Hawaii (I...
  19. babycat

Babycat For Builder

Age: I am currently 17 Years Old. Current Rank: I am currently a settler. Rank Being Applied For: Builder / Architect Why I should become a builder? From my perspective a builder is someone who takes an imagined concept, and tries to bring it into reality. Whether it be something along the...
  20. babycat

Hello there.

Hello there.