Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. Aressem

Aressem for LCR

Age: 14 Current rank: Settler What you think is expected of position: Talk about stuff Why you think players should support you: I think that players should support me as LCR due to my competition's lack of social and basic human skills. I am a very active player and member of the Loka...
  2. Aressem

Aressem Unmute Appeal

I have been muted for quite some time now, I believe it has been a sufficient punishment for my actions. I am just making this post so the staff can debate among themselves for my possible unmute. Thank you.
  3. Aressem

Unmute Appeal

Good Evening Gentlemen, I am writing this unmute appeal because I like talking on Loka and I have been muted for a very long time. I believe this has been enough time for me to learn my lesson and I hope you have it in your hearts to unmute me. Thank you!
  4. Aressem

New Loka Update!!!!!!!

Woohooooo! The new tab (I didn't know what red or blue meant beforehand) and keep inventory at docks that EVERYONE has been asking for FOREVER is FINALLY out!!!!!!!! Lets celebrate!!!!!
  5. Aressem

Aressem for LCR

Age: 19 Current rank: Settler What you think is expected of position: Represent the Loka Community Why you think players should support you: I think that players should support me as LCR due to my competition's lack of social and basic human skills. I am a very active player and member of the...
  6. Aressem

Unmute Appeal

Since the staff do not like me so much, to the point where they put out effort to intentionally avoid my appeal, I will make this a little more serious. I was muted what I believe to be over 6 months ago (I can't remember) for calling someone in chat a "beaner" during a heated conquest fight...
  7. Aressem

Aressem Mute Appeal

Good Evening Gentlemen, I am writing this unmute appeal because I like talking on Loka and I have been muted for a very long time. I believe this has been enough time for me to learn my lesson and I hope you have it in your hearts to unmute me. All I want for Christmas (Or Hannukah) is to be...
  8. Aressem

Aressem Mute Appeal

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. The purpose for this permanent mute appeal is nothing more than me regretting my vulgar verbal barrage and putting in place a set of very virtuous vows as I intend to NEVER break a Lokan chat rule again when I am unmuted. I have suffered months of being restrained...
  9. Aressem

Itz_Garry42069 Permamute Appeal

I am making this to appeal for an unmute, I had a mental breakdown and said very naughty language in public chat, this will never happen again. Please consider removing my mute as I am a long time active member of your server, and I want to see my lore sword pop up in chat when I slay bodies.
  10. Aressem

Aressem Actual Ban Appeal

I would like to apply for at least a shortened ban. I think the ban I received was reasonable, but I do not agree too much with the length of the ban. I understand that the length was due to previous bans, but I still do not agree that a month is justified for a chat violation. I said what I...
  11. Aressem

Aressem

I am going to keep this simple. I do not expect to be unbanned or forgiven for this post, I simply want to apologize. What I said was outright toxic and uncalled for, the ban was 100% deserved. I also want to publicly apologize to Obstinance, who I think of as a friend.
  12. Aressem

Ban Appeal

I was banned earlier today for two weeks because of the use of two different sentences, one being a completely harmless sentence, "ur mom ghey". This was said out of immaturity and boredom and it was not directed towards anyone in general, not to mention it was not intended to be an insult, but...