Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. DisturbedMoskito

Make your own epic gamer grid

BoTW really was a masterpiece. Here's mine; Don't wanna brag, but I completed the entirety of Zelda ocarina of time without any guide. Oh and Darksiders too... which was kind of a pain. I remember one day before school, super early in the morning (I was like 10), I found out you could team up...
  2. DisturbedMoskito

Kaph for PvE Dev

Your ideas for quests seems fun and I totally see something like it being created. Exploring lesser known characters to uncover more lore about the world and places. Nothing more to say really, I think you are a good fit for the pve team and that we need more people like you! +1
  3. DisturbedMoskito

PartayArc for PvE Dev

like koi said. I believe you would bring a lot to the PvE dev. team and that overall you would make a great dev. +1
  4. DisturbedMoskito

SilentStormSix for Guardian

^, +1 Silent would make a great Guardian imo.
  5. DisturbedMoskito

FoxyBearGames for Guardian

Judging from his behaviours as an LCR, as a sentry, and in the dev team in the past, I have difficulty believing that he couldn't handle the job of a guardian because of his age. The time he spent as a sentry is a more relevant factor, but we could say the same for someone of 19 years old...
  6. DisturbedMoskito

Added Sound Filters

Wo sounds cool! +1
  7. DisturbedMoskito

No Plans to Implement EMPOWER THE BUILDERS

Wait isn't printing in Schematica just straight up placing the build in the world?
  8. DisturbedMoskito

Suggestion When Holding Feather, Show Zone Borders

YESSS! That would be a so useful feature!
  9. DisturbedMoskito

Suggestion /lore line # clear

Good idea +1
  10. DisturbedMoskito

Suggestion piglin stonks

Interesting idea but personnaly I consider the piglins as a culture and a civilisation of it’s own, not just some random mobs you can feed money. But I like the idea of having some kind of economical trading in between groups and town.
  11. DisturbedMoskito

FoxyBearGames for PvE Developer

Idk why I didn't see this application earlier, but I think Foxy would be a good pick for pve dev. He is very implicated in the community, very active, and has awesome ideas. +1
  12. DisturbedMoskito

Implemented Lore Line Character Limit

Wow didn’t even got the time to +1 this.
  13. DisturbedMoskito

Suggestion Terrain in fights

Maybe there could be a mechanic system for environmental hazards in the futur ?
  14. DisturbedMoskito

What The Loka Community Wants

Wow I don’t know why I didn’t see this post before, but all that is really encouraging and it’s really cool to see that so many players wants pve development. And like others mentioned,
  15. DisturbedMoskito

Suggestion Terrain in fights

I think these are part of the environnemental challenges of territories. Would you complain if it was too hot fighting in the desert? Or too many mosquitoes in the jungle (though that I can see why it would be a pain), well you choose to fight there so endure your tall grasses. Except like other...
  16. DisturbedMoskito

Kingdom of Eneria

Wow that war room is epic! Great work!
  17. DisturbedMoskito

Suggestion Legacy Chat

Noooo the new colours are cool why you don’t like em honestly though, maybe? I really got use to the new colours and I think they are great. I don’t see any reason why we should let people go back to the old colours? They match with the rest of the color code and all.
  18. DisturbedMoskito

MsDanky for Slicer

Wait, that’s illegal. jk jk very cool person and super friendly to everyone. She often help new members in our town with getting familiar to all the new stuff on loka, so I think she would make a great Slicer! +1