Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. Lurnn

Suggestion Capital Bounty Change

i actually like stealing.
  2. Lurnn

Implement in Future Improvements for Grinding

imo usually a shulker without double mob drops takes 1 hour+ however with double mob drops it does usually take 1/4 or 1/2. I'd lean closer to 1/2. so math is more correct foxybear gaming is right.
  3. Lurnn

hi wemb

hi wemb
  4. Lurnn

that's why you were using duped pots and mats for so long right :sentry::sentry::sentry:
  5. Lurnn

Suggestion Do you want to see Conquest Fight Messages

still doesn't let us read anything. :[
  6. Lurnn

Suggestion NEW CONQUEST ISLE!

yes
  7. Lurnn

the people actually fighting wouldn't be in it, it would just be for spectators to talk and watch, idk there has to be some way to do this from this thread alone it's clear how many people would like this, and fights between 2 alliances is often important to near everyone who plays.
  8. Lurnn

if this is the concern then possibly a "Fight chat" /ch f Strom if that's who's fighting, and everyone can see and talk about the fight in that chat if they have it toggled on? I'm unsure how hard this would be to implement but most people are interested in it, it's quite clear.
  9. Lurnn

no i understood but my main focu was on the amount, anything near 50% is absurd is what I meant, only way this would be good is if it's <5% imo
  10. Lurnn

some cool concepts, 1-4 diamonds 50% chance every time you kill a mob seems a bit much though!
  11. Lurnn

imo limiting players when done should be done at the most high realistic number, so 30v30 imo is the best, since you are allowing 10 extra people to play and no performance issues. It doesn't even have to directly be balak buffs im sure caspers suggestion was more to spark the whole talk, it...
  12. Lurnn

30v30. everyone can handle 60man fight and so can server;]
  13. Lurnn

Honestly, I feel like this was either not really thought through or just trying to appeal for 20% of the community which doesn't feel right As I said before I'm quite confident the majority of players wish to see these, at the very least make an opt in option :]
  14. Lurnn

I understand recently enough NerdieBirdie made a suggestion to remove all such messages from chat,- I find this and many others to my knowledge quite disappointing, a lot of us would like to view what's going on with either our fellow allies or our enemies as a fight goes on, it's also something...
  15. Lurnn

I recall you quitting multiple times, but yes LURNN2PVP (MY FAN) and xLurfarFX_SC has carried your alliance they do be doing the grinding crazy.
  16. Lurnn

just mad cuz u lost double mobs amirite guys? LOL!
  17. Lurnn

Djscales101 Unmute appeal

djscales in public chat will make loka 10x funnier.
  18. Lurnn

Marioistrash for Sentry

+1 great guy, knows a lot about loka, has a lot to contribute and cares about the server!
  19. Lurnn

Fifth Round LCR Results

gg @FoxyBearGames @SilentStormSix @BobbyRavioli and @LostProperty
  20. Lurnn

Unmute Request

this is why i want u as slicer, you can read and very active +1