Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Recent content by Skuhoo

1. Skuhoo

Tartarus: A Journey To The Bottom

A beacon's positive y range is 256 blocks greater than all its other directions, so a full beacon at y0 would still give its effect at over y300. You can just build each beacon at y0 and leave them there for the entire project.
  2. Skuhoo

1.14 is Here!

slab.
  3. Skuhoo

A History of Capitals

I rediscovered this thread from February 2016 that talks about us using our capital airship to teleport friendlies to fights. So Eldritch first got cap February 2016 and, as far as I remember, kept it until February 2018.
  4. Skuhoo

Suggestion Show hopper and item-frame count on /g info

I'm not sure if /g info is the appropriate place to display it as it's fairly niche info but I do support some way of seeing your hopper and item frame counts instead of suddenly hitting the cap.
  5. Skuhoo

Steve5729 betraying Djscales101 and stealing his items.

You're right, you absolutely can do that and it's been done before. It's not as if we condone the behavior, but it is impossible to write an enforceable rule that would cover these situations. That is why we rely on the community to "punish" players who do stuff like this. Warning new players...
  6. Skuhoo

Steve5729 betraying Djscales101 and stealing his items.

I was with you up until you called for admin intervention and punishment. Like those two other posts you linked show, it is our continued stance that cases like this need to be regulated by the community, not by an impossible to enforce rule. In the context of our rules the town owner is...
  7. Skuhoo

Suggestion Ability to neuter animals(specifically horses)

Then do it. Horse breeding is already a slim market and is made incredibly slimmer by the fact that once you sell someone 2 horses you've lost a customer forever. An alternative idea that can be implemented comparatively very easily is just to block breeding between tamed animals if you (or...
  8. Skuhoo

What's Your Highest Mastery?

92 Engineering
  9. Skuhoo

The Loka+ Resource Pack [16x]

Quick Minor Update! Download: http://eldritchbot.com/Loka+.zip Version: 3.1 Changelog Updated Pack icon now uses the new Loka logo Slightly reduced scale of firestone in inventory Profile back Market forward/back Void storage access/deposit markers
  10. Skuhoo

The Loka+ Resource Pack [16x]

Loka+ has been updated to 1.13+! Download: http://eldritchbot.com/Loka+.zip This update can be considered phase 1 of the icon update. My goal is to revamp all of Loka's GUI buttons and inventory textures with custom ones. I intended to release this all in one go but 1.13 came along and...
  11. Skuhoo

Commentary: 2018-2019 Review on Loka and my stance on conquest / what can be improved.

The conclusion was that you and Archivist_'s ideas are fun to think about but cannot be applied to an actual, public game like Loka. Why send a letter that can be intercepted when I can just send a message on Discord? Why talk in local chat with my town members when I can just talk in a VC with...
  12. Skuhoo

1.13 is Here (Almost)

I'm looking forward to the craftable bark blocks so I can build custom trees that don't look terrible
  13. Skuhoo

Suggestion Two Small Ranked PvP Quality of Life Things

The first suggestion was the old behavior that was changed to help curb players from "choosing" their opponents by leaving the queue when it unexpectedly goes up. I support your second suggestion, though.