Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Recent content by Reddew98

1. Reddew98

Closed The First Valentian Tournament

Updated the participants and also added a new rule: - No Thorns
  2. Reddew98

Closed The First Valentian Tournament

Valentia I June 1, 3pm EST (Pot PvP 1v1) Once again the Champions title is up for grabs! Announcing the first tournament of Valentia! In order to startup more tournament action, Mtn and I will be co-hosting a tournament Sat. June 1 at 3pm EST. The First Tournament of Valentia will be hosted in...
  3. Reddew98

Thanius_ For Sentry

Thanius has experience and knowledge about the job at hand. He is a known and active member of the community and an amazing addition to the build team. He is willing to help at every corner and is always mature, respectful and helpful. There are no reasons I can think of that Thanius shouldn't...
  4. Reddew98

RedSkilZZ for Guardian

Age: 23 Current rank: Sentry Which rank you are applying for: Guardian What you think is expected of this rank: Guardians must be kind, recognizable, active players and knowledgeable tested staff members capable of handling several situations with professionalism and respect. A Guardian, at the...
  5. Reddew98

No Plans to Implement good ol days

I don't think the sole reason against unlimited territory control is wanderers wanting to make towns, there are several means to get around this. In just a couple of minutes these are some rough idea's I had: - shortening the time it takes to start a fight activated by a wanderer - making it...
  6. Reddew98

Need Bread?

7. Reddew98

Aressem

(Image below) And I don't want to clutter the thread with useless arguments I figured I would touch on the whole permanent mute thing, I feel as if just ignoring chat is the easiest thing to do. If you're incapable of doing this/controlling your actions you should probably just mute chat (as...
  8. Reddew98

Aressem

If you don't break any rules it shouldn't matter if there are sentries on or not.
  9. Reddew98

DFG for Slicer

https://lokamc.com/forums/index.php?threads/dfg1125-for-slicer.3846/ I would encourage you to put the effort in and ensure the player is not already a slicer (or in this case ensure the player is not already nominated) before you post these sorts of things.
  10. Reddew98

Mindblaster007's Ban Appeal

I was on while this was happening, Johann_Pachelbel received a mute for referencing Nazi propaganda/quotes. He simply used the excuse that another player (who was also muted) misspelled something like Nazi (can't remember exactly what the word was). Given the context and his response, it was...
  11. Reddew98

Mindblaster007 for Builder

Where's the link?
  12. Reddew98

TeraMarie for Guardian

To start off my response I would like to say that I've known you for several years now. Both you and I have grown as people and elitepvpprominemen since we've met. Although we have had our share of differences, you have shown exceptional growth and progress (at least to me) in terms of your...
  13. Reddew98

Loka Civ 5 Map

Recently I've been a little bored so over the past couple of days I have dedicated my time to both creating and playing a Loka Civ V Map. Although I created the map for myself I figured I might as well share it for all those Lokans that also enjoy Civ 5. The map is an (almost) realistic 1:1 tile...
  14. Reddew98

Babycat for Slicer

Extremely humble, chill, courteous, and kind. As a recent addition to the build team, he hit the ground running. Huge +1 from me.
  15. Reddew98

No Plans to Implement Builder Towns

I for one say Loka should become a creative building server amirite(not really). Although I love building and messing around with things of that nature (as Steve said) Loka isn't necessarily a building server. Simply having a little box that no one else can interact with can be found on many...