Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Recent content by ModernMozart1787

1. ModernMozart1787

The Famy Challenge! + Livestream

dang, you definitely used a lot more gear than me, it didn't even occur to me to bring a recall stone, pots, pearls, an enderchest, and a totem of undying. Now you just need to do the ModernMozart challenge, rules stated above. also, that's a neat texture pack. do you have a download link for...
  2. ModernMozart1787

Nice Capitalization And Punctuation, Other Kid!
  3. ModernMozart1787

Here's my entry, but now y'all have to do the ModernMozart challenge. mine 2 stacks of diamonds with iron gear and my settings Good luck :D EDIT: I just noticed that the sounds are super out of sync in my video, idk why. I must have messed up while editing
  4. ModernMozart1787

Well, I was on at just the right time and the nightly restart reset the diamonds after I had mined a bunch xD
  5. ModernMozart1787

Shouldn't be harder than mining 58 diamond blocks in one trip :p I'll record my attempt now!
  6. ModernMozart1787

Biggest Fails

Going AFK while wearing my only elytra and getting killed by a zombie
  7. ModernMozart1787

Welcome to 1.13.2!

Just my luck. The one time I don't have a computer. Nice work though, can't wait to try it out!
  8. ModernMozart1787

Just in case

Kalros melons are better
  9. ModernMozart1787

The Unfair Banning Of Mindblaster

I personally think he should stay banned for now, for the reasons others have already stated
  10. ModernMozart1787

I don't know how to say this except this way.

I agree, if someone deserves a perm ban, give that person a perm ban, but if you're just going to unban said player it isn't a perm ban, sorry
  11. ModernMozart1787

I'm not very good with words so thank you for summing up my thoughts for me :P
  12. ModernMozart1787

I'm going to have to agree with Steve on this. Your actions were terrible, and I really don't think you should be unbanned. You have "learned your lesson" before and come back and started being terrible again, you've had so many chances and you have never given me any reason to believe you've...
  13. ModernMozart1787

Silentstorm6 for Slicer

+1 he's a cool dude
  14. ModernMozart1787

Cryptite for Slicer

+1 is gud boi