Origins of your username...

Discussion in 'The Everything Else Forum' started by Jammin_Mas, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Turkeyman11a

Turkeyman11a New Member Sentry

My first name was "Turkeyman11a" which came from when i was trying to pick a name i couldnt decide so asked my grandad who was in the room and because in real life i farmed turkeys for christmas he said "Turkeyman" so i just went with it, the 11a is something important to me irl.

Torkey came from people calling me "Turkey", i decided i would look to check if Turkey was free and it was not, I then checked Torkey and it was free, so i thought it would be a better name to use.

koi0001 likes this.
  2. JoeDanger_

JoeDanger_ New Member

My friend and I used to play a game called Joe Danger and I was good so it kinda became my username. The _ is because JoeDanger wasn't free, obviously.

3. Nationalistic

Nationalistic New Member

I got my old ign "thesmilingflea" (it's mega cringe ik) while creating an xbox account (it originally suggested the name "smilingtheflea" which I changed to thesmilingflea (because it made more sense I suppose?).
    And lastly I changed my name to Nationalistic because: 1) it's a cool and clean, plus it's an og name 2) I'm fiercely nationalistic in real life.

4. Unallowed

Unallowed New Member

So my nickname originated from my Original Ign: Auxilleries, people however started calling me Aux instead. I later decided to change it to Oxen / Ox, so my name became Oxilleries, and that's where my nickname Ox came from.

My name Unallowed was just a name that I saw no one had taken and because it was Og ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Nationalistic

Nationalistic New Member

"unallowed" is not an og name, "allow" is

6. Unallowed

Unallowed New Member

that's like stating that "Drilled" isn't og because "Drill" is

7. Nationalistic

Nationalistic New Member

Indeed it's not, an og name is a word that can be found in the English dictionary, sorry boss :p